The Story You Never Knew

Im young and wont proclaim to be something im not but i will assert what i want to be. I dream with no limit and work hard until my limits reached. I live to find answers, i grow through everything. I hope for the best but the worst is just as good. I hope to understand but the possibilities are infinite. Anything Else Question Me. Its Love All Love and The Elite

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Do You Really Know??

It's a blessing to know someone really well. But its equally horrible if you betray that trust. Don't make the mistake of not getting to know somebody they could be the person you need in your life at that moment. That's the greatest gift next to happiness. Companionship. Hell!! Get to know me follow my twitter or Facebook whatever...

Ps this goes to everybody. Women get to know some of these guy that is out of your comfort zone. And guys get to know these women with respect. Get your ass up and meet somebody new tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment