The Story You Never Knew

Im young and wont proclaim to be something im not but i will assert what i want to be. I dream with no limit and work hard until my limits reached. I live to find answers, i grow through everything. I hope for the best but the worst is just as good. I hope to understand but the possibilities are infinite. Anything Else Question Me. Its Love All Love and The Elite

Sunday, May 15, 2011

In The Beginning...

As all things begin they are trial and error. As I begin this journey amongst the people that I call friend and family I wish to provide insight to the thing peopl dont understand about me and the person I am. First and foremost i've been blessed by the grace of god and without him I wouldnt be here. I am young and make stupid decision all the time I hope to achieve my dreams that I have seen for myself. Many consider me to be a lot of things I may or may not be but to judge is something one must choose to do on their own. I have visions of harmony and success for the people that sorround me. The people that are able to accquire the accolade of recieving my trust is considered family. I dont need to elaborate on what family means. I am constantly on the search for the next thing and always thinking of new ideas and what the world has to offer. I hate school mostly because it truncates my creativity but i must graduate and become the first to make something of myself. As life has taught me you have to work hard for what you want. I follow music and I am very opinionated on who is  the best alive and the ones who have passed. (RIP To Christopher Wallace And Lesane Parish Crooks)  Music has become an outlet to me and what I feel on an everyday basis. I have a few role models that I look up. The first is my sister Simna. She is the strongest person that i've  known. She has been through more than many and she still manages to achieve goals and keep going. My second role model is Mohandas Ghandi.  I also chill with a couple niggas that are my brother for life they go by the names Jacob K Hulsey (Jay), Caleb J Dandrige (Cal) and Last but not least my bro since the dawn of time Tyler C McBride (T). Just in case you aint know... We Are DGAF Squad. And We Dont Give A ______. Fill It In. To finish I thank you for reading and taking the time to read this.


The Past Is Done The Future Never Clear So Live In The Present My Dear And Dont Give Into Fear.

Stebin J. Mr. F Signing Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment