The Story You Never Knew
- Stebin J.
- Im young and wont proclaim to be something im not but i will assert what i want to be. I dream with no limit and work hard until my limits reached. I live to find answers, i grow through everything. I hope for the best but the worst is just as good. I hope to understand but the possibilities are infinite. Anything Else Question Me. Its Love All Love and The Elite
Saturday, October 22, 2011
Motivated? Nah Im Inspired!
Again I return for enlightenment of what means most to me at least in this world. As I write this I reminisce about the past endeavors I have been on and those that succeeded and those that failed. I don’t fear much in this life but the one thing I do fear is not being able to attempt the things I want to accomplish regardless of success or failure. I remember myself as a young child better yet a student of life wanting to do so many things and wanting to follow so many avenues but I got into high school and it threw me into another direction. I became lazy and I mediocre actions, accomplishments and everything else sufficed I didn’t ask for more and it hindered me. I watched myself grow with some of the most inspired, ambitious people of my peer group I saw their plans and thoughts of creating something nobody else could. I found that watching them sparked a fire but that fire never grew. I recently saw a close friend that I’ve seen grow from a young adolescent child to a man who is on his shit. He created a clothing brand and has put in the time and effort to get to where it should be as a beginning brand. Pierce Simpson gets mad respect from me not because he's popular or because everybody else is dick riding now when success looks ones direction but because I’ve seen his growth. In other words before he got his deep voice and became homecoming king. His recent success has inspired me to become more than I was ok with. I found that these things I have wanted for myself is more than material. I wanted it to prove the world something that could be done. Time is the most brutal of teacher but you learn and boy do you learn it well. Experience is your key to know what to do next. Faith is the strength to take the next step. Dreams are your thoughts being planned out. For them to take shape you have to be willing to put in the work to achieve it. In a society where laziness is acceptable and just enough has become the norm and pushing limits have ceased to exist there are few that know the value of a dollar, and are willing to work for instead of ask their parents to spot them till they get a job. College has become an excuse to do what we want. Many of the people that will never see this are in college for their parent’s vision of life. Some are in it to pursue something they truly want to and desire to become. Inspired by definition is a divine influence directly and immediately exerted upon the mind or soul. To be inspired your mind and mind, body and soul have to be in sync and completely alert and aware of everything that happened and is about to happen. Much like our past we don’t follow dreams, we listen to logic and truncate our ideas of what could be and it becomes this is only what can be. I know life has its highs and lows for many reasons but one thing I’ve learned is with every high is an equal low and every low is an equal high. To understand we have to be willing to learn from our predecessors that have done it before or create a blueprint to reach the pinnacle of what is your mind, body and soul is set upon. I hope to inspire people thorough impacting other in a time of minimal influence of positive re-enforcement and maximum negativity. We got to change that! The world has seen that before its time for a new beginning a new idea. An Inspired Generation. Pay Attention To Everything.
Stebin J Out. Peace #TheElite
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment