Leave Comments, Thoughts On The Mixtape Ill Be Putting Up My Own Review As Soon As I Listen To It Myself!!!!
UPDATE: Yall are crazy!!! First of all 70 views in less than 45 minutes after the post thats MAD LOVE. Thank you and keep supporting I appreciate every view and effort of getting the links out. Now onto the review Big K.R.I.T gives us another classic mixtape. This just another great project he released he keeps his country southern style and switches up a few styles and flexes his rap finesse. If your a Screw head you get a feel of nostalgia from "Me And My Old School" with a guitar feature by Mike Hartnett it just makes you want to get some 24 vogues on a candy paint 96' impala and start swangin. Maybe that's just me. He also goes through a few troubles with a relationship on "Red Eye" which most of us can relate to. Listening to the mixtape the songs I was diggin was "Sky Club" and "Handwriting" with an old school sample it's just great. Big K.R.I.T is known for his influential story telling skills, the pain a sense oh hope which he sprinkles in through out the mixtape.
"Lifestyles sky miles ballin and the chains. Do they funk with you when you hit rock bottom?.. Let the devil knock at your door and turn him down!... Nothin ever change when you screamed out your best friends name is what helped the pain. That you never loved fame!!! WAKE UP"
RIP Pimp C!!! Hol' Up
Until Next Time I Wish You Peace, Love, Respect & Happiness
"Lifestyles sky miles ballin and the chains. Do they funk with you when you hit rock bottom?.. Let the devil knock at your door and turn him down!... Nothin ever change when you screamed out your best friends name is what helped the pain. That you never loved fame!!! WAKE UP"
RIP Pimp C!!! Hol' Up
Until Next Time I Wish You Peace, Love, Respect & Happiness


No comments:
Post a Comment