As much as this songs is insane in every way Ryan Lelsie is verestile in many ways. I heard about him about a friend of mine about 3 years ago. When he was still on a independent record label of his own called "Next Selection". With two albums under his belt he is prepping a new album slated to be called "Les Is More" from what ive heard is already crazy production wise. I found a liking to his music and he gained respect from me when i found a video of him producing for many artist and himself. This video got me interested the most.
This is a video of him producing "Addiction' off of his debut self-titled album 'Ryan Leslie"
When I saw him produce these beats it got me intrigued into what else this guy can come up with and his music. Its been a minute since I've been listening to Ryan Leslie so I thought I'd put you viewers and readers on new music.
![]() |
| Self Titled Album: Ryan Leslie |
![]() |
| Tranistion Alright to what i wanted yall to see here it is its a series of in-studio videos and actual videos. Glory |
"Beautiful Lie" In-Studio
"Beautiful Lie" (Official Music Video)
"Good Girl" (Official Music Video)
"5 Minute Freshen Up" In-Studio
"Early Than Late Freestyle"
"Swiss Francs" Preview
UPDATE: Here Is The Beautiful Lie By Ryan Leslie Ft. Fabolous
With an Unprecedented Visual album on the way the possibilities are endless. Being a Harvard Graduate at 19 I see a bright future for this artist. I hope yall enjoy his music. If you do support it and buy the albums and push the boundaries of art. Ill have that Ryan Leslie Ft. Fabolous as soon as it drops so keep checking in.
My next post will be a very intricate article be on the look out for that.
Until Next Time I Wish You Peace, Love, Respect & Happiness


No comments:
Post a Comment