I would like to say i'm learning as you all are. Most of these blogs are just life experiences I've had to go through. Ive just been blessed with great memory and the ability to relay my wisdom. We grow as a people in harmony with our friends, mentors and our peers. This generation that we live in has the capability and the technology to change the entire face of the earth. I'm very peaceful and optimistic about our future as grim as it may seem. I hope my efforts spark a beacon of hope and serenity to want to change the world. Find peace with your foes and lost friends.
To say the least this summer has been more than the usual for most anyone. People got married, had children, relationships were created, other were severed. New friendships were formed and old friendships rekindled. Be grateful for those things we still have. This summer there were two shootings on in Aurora, Colorado and one at the Empire State Building in New York among other tragedies.Those people had no idea that that day would be their last. This summer we've all learned significantly even if it wasn't school related. This school semester or for the rest of this year be more willing to live in the moment. Specifically in college most people are stuck on constructing their future they forget they have their lives right now. Young homie your still a kid enjoy your youth while you still got it. I've grown and learned more than I thought I would and I've understood a multitude of information in a short period of time. High school, college, graduate school whatever your in it starts this week. Take a moment to realize how far you've gotten. We forget to think about our accomplishments after a while. We feel they lack luster but if you think about it those accomplishments are products of your hard work. Enjoy your life please, do something crazy( I don't condone stupidity but hey your life) do something for others even if its a simple compliment or a flower. I hope this semester is a doorway to your dreams for you new freshmen, a journey you still have the strength to travel for those experienced in school, and enlightenment for those who feel are losing their way. Its not what you can get or make its making the most of what you have. I hope you all a safe start to the school year, an enjoyable experience and blessed new friendships, relationships, journey and travels.
Id like to end with this... R.I.P. Aaliyah Dana Haughton ( January 16, 1979 - August 25, 2001)
Until Next Time I Wish You Peace, Love, Respect & Happiness


No comments:
Post a Comment