The Story You Never Knew

Im young and wont proclaim to be something im not but i will assert what i want to be. I dream with no limit and work hard until my limits reached. I live to find answers, i grow through everything. I hope for the best but the worst is just as good. I hope to understand but the possibilities are infinite. Anything Else Question Me. Its Love All Love and The Elite

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Forbidden Fruits and Hidden Truths

Uhm this will be quite in-depth, somewhat vulgar and possibly make you question everything you think you know.
Life Quotes, Life Quotes Images, Life Sayings



Im going back to what made me start my blogs life issues and experiences. So let me break down my key points! The first one being loyalty, the second one being the relationship premise and lastly can you input this ideology into your own life?






 

Alright I've seen the questionability of loyalty among many people recently. I won't name drop anyone but most of us have asked ourselves the question. "is so and so a true friend?" "Does my boyfriend/girlfriend have my best interests or are they just in it for themselves?" And most importantly "who can I trust?". As the cliche goes it's hard to find good friends! As true as that may be you gotta ask yourself how well you know them before you entrust somebody with your inner most deepest secrets. Don't front like none of y'all don't have any!! Friendships are a delicate balance of discretion, ignorance, and love. Your true friends are willing to protect your credibility as their own. Your true friends will put your best interests in mind when they make a decision. It's redundant to say, but the biggest key to a great friendship is the time to grow together and understand each others faults and strengths and work around them or help them improve. With that being said I'd like to transition into relationships. Bear with me this blog is one of the longest i've written. We all want a great relationship where the people both love each other and genuinely enjoy the company. I guess the term that best defines my next explanation is old-school or chivalrous. I feel the relationships this generation is creating are built upon lust and satisfaction instead of the basics of a good relationship. I guess the acceptance of being a for a lack of better term "hoe" that's perpetuated by social media and music only strengthens my doubts. I strongly believe the best relationships are built on a foundation of trust. With a divorce rate well above fifty percent in the United States you can't give anybody the benefit of the doubt! Secondly the importance of good communication. In any relationship the breaking point is the communication. Whether its planning or a simple disagreement on dinner, learn to compromise!! That's the biggest asset in any relationship, friendship or business!! Compromise so both can still be happy with the outcome and if one person is over controlling then maybe it's time to get out of the relationship. The third key is the spark!! That may sound stupid, but if you don't fell a certain special way and by that I mean an emotional attachment and NOT a physical infatuation then there are holes in your relationship. I understand that no relationship is perfect, but if your in it for the wrong reasons then why complain when it ends up bad because of those reasons? Why else do you think Jerry Springer and Maury still have such popular shows? The lack of evolution impacts how much your actions and maturity affects your life is important to understand. SEX!! Yea I brought it up! Now for most relationships it's a focal point and a necessity. I get it you wanna get your freak on! Word to Missy Elliot! Ha!! Generally for most people sex has or is slowly losing its sanctity. It's more of a casual activity than the intended basis of deep intense passion and an act of Love! That's where the latter generation had it right. That old school soul that went on about makin love now it's just "fuckin'"! How many can say its not? I get it, pleasure is good! I see very few relationships that stand the test of years much less know the true meaning of the word. Love is deep and more than what most people can define. To be honest the definition is each to their own but the quality is definitely lacking. I completely doubt that all the people that are quick to say "I love you" actually can mean it. That's a topic for another time I guess. Like I said I'm old fashioned! I feel its time to wrap it up huh? I've said it over and over again but the most important part of being in an relationship, friendship is your own happiness. You can't pick your family but you can pick the people who you choose to spend time with so why would you want to spend time with somebody who makes your life miserable. To those of you who are reading this and are in relationships ask yourself if you have all of these qualities in your relationship are you at a point to say the words "I love you"? Can you trust this person with your life if you needed to? Can you communicate well with each other? Do y'all argue or compromise? Are you happy with this persons and their life decisions? I'm not saying don't work out your problems every good relationship has their little issues.  Now to flip the script for all the single people!! Everything has purpose and everything has time. Your on your own path. Each of better opportunity. Don't rush anything and in the moment that person walks into your life don't be hesitant to grab hold of them and keep them with you. Be prepared, be happy with yourself so you can share it with others. And if you choose not whatever yo!! Finding loyal people who stay true to you takes time, friendships, relationships, and anything else that involves trust takes time. Enjoy life while you have it. It's a blessing don't curse yourself! I guess thats the end of my rant!

Until Next Time I Wish You Peace, Love, Respect and Happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment