The Story You Never Knew

Im young and wont proclaim to be something im not but i will assert what i want to be. I dream with no limit and work hard until my limits reached. I live to find answers, i grow through everything. I hope for the best but the worst is just as good. I hope to understand but the possibilities are infinite. Anything Else Question Me. Its Love All Love and The Elite

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Happiness is The Eternal Search

I've been putting this off for a while but I wanted to have the right perspective in mind before I did write and make a statement about happiness. Alright so the past few months I've been in a good place in life. I have a niece on the way which I'm no where near ready for but I'm still excited to see her and be there for her. My brother who I keep so dear to me is in a good place in life right now. With his girlfriend that he talks about with the upmost brilliance, vigor and joy. (And if your reading this Alyssa DeVilbiss he likes you dont give up thats what makes a relationship last and the rest of this blog) And how he's wanted to be in this place for a while but never could achieve it. And as to my case I've met a girl named Amanda who I feel is kind hearted person who just needs somebody good to do and be good to and for her. And to her i have a few words. To venture into something never known shows signs of courage and to never have tried is to be at a loss. Don't lose something you haven't found yet. Now back to the topic. HAPPINESS. If you live life you'd understand that happiness is a pursuit after it and it's never really achieved. You want to be happy but your only able to get bits and pieces and moments that sparsely find their way to you. To understand happiness in this world you have to become accustomed to what pain and sorrow is or you'll never know why happiness is so great. Happiness is a aphrodisiac that we long for consciously or sub-consciously. We crave it. As much as we say we don't those simple moments are what we remember as memories. That moment that you find true love ( I know I found it once), that first kiss, that moment your able to say you love them without being pressured, the firsts that occurs and the moments you realize what life is offering you that's what your looking for. Happiness creates vivaciousness, it either creates conceit or humility and shows you answers to what you've always questioned. To say happiness is dope or awesome would be an understatement and a great misunderstanding. Happiness is love, happiness is passion, happiness is caring for someone even though your mind is clouded with doubt. Happiness is a progression of ourselves trying to achieve something that we hope to attain some day or at least continue going after it. I found that loneliness was a painful place to be a lot of the time when the world and life came crumbling down around me metaphorically and physically. But I see the bigger picture of what I've been looking for in other words what I've been chasing. As I was talking to somebody as late as it had been I was asked a very deep thoughtful question. "What do you want out of a relationship" and the first ideal I wanted and said was happiness. Without happiness or acceptance nothing will flourish the second was opportunity and the last was future. To explain those i will keep it short and simple. I want the opportunity to prove what I have to offer and a future that's positive and worth it. As I lay to rest I ask everyone who reads this.

Have you found the enlightenment of happiness? Are you happy? How far have you traveled to find happiness and how much farther are you willing to go? Does a relationship provide you with happiness or something else materialistic. What do you believe in?

To leave a thought in a mind is to change a prior perspective. To make them think is to impact their lives. To be questioned and answered is intellect.

Most importantly. To be happy is to be satisfied or accepting of life's troubles, gifts, faults and blessings. I wish you all happiness and I hope if you haven't found it that you do soon. Life isn't worth it without being happy.



Until next time I hope for you to find Peace, Respect, Love and Happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment