The Story You Never Knew

Im young and wont proclaim to be something im not but i will assert what i want to be. I dream with no limit and work hard until my limits reached. I live to find answers, i grow through everything. I hope for the best but the worst is just as good. I hope to understand but the possibilities are infinite. Anything Else Question Me. Its Love All Love and The Elite

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Grew Up Fast


Download Link:  http://www.mediafire.com/?gmdzh64cdxdbs29

Review:  J. Cole goes in on over an old David Ruffin "Double Cross" sample. I think he could have came harder on it but its still a good song. He had a few abstract lines i liked and thought detroyed the end.

"Look how I made em nervous niggas is shakin I know they fakin, Ok you killer right, and Mrs. Cleo is Jamaican And Bob Marley is Haitian and Me and Beyonce datin’ and Jesus Christ be hatin got mad love from satan for f-ckin Sanaa Lathan While Meagan good is waitin, I’m the deadbeat father of your little brother, in other words God damn I’mma bad mother fucker."



A Little Bonus: More so a throwback for old fans and something to get new ones hooked!

Lil Ghetto Nigga- J. Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment