The Story You Never Knew

Im young and wont proclaim to be something im not but i will assert what i want to be. I dream with no limit and work hard until my limits reached. I live to find answers, i grow through everything. I hope for the best but the worst is just as good. I hope to understand but the possibilities are infinite. Anything Else Question Me. Its Love All Love and The Elite

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

WZRD - Kid Cudi & Dot Da Genius

WZRD- Kid Cudi & Dot Da Genius



Personally this album is not Kid Cudi's best work. I prefered Man On The Moon 1& 2 over this album but this album is created more on a basis as a rock album. With crazy beat production from Dot Da Genius it brigns a interesting aspect to music. "The Arrival" which is the intro track gets you hyped up and ready for the album. A few tracks that I personally was feeling was "The Dream Time Machine", "Efflictim", and " Upper Room". Overall its a great album. I liked the album for it being majority rock influenced.  Check It Out And Support Good Music and G.O.O.D. Music and buy that ablum.

Until Next Time I Wish You Peace, Love, Respect & Happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment